Monday, September 19, 2005

I knew I should've checked the sizing...

Darn...Betty has been frogged, and I was so close to completing the back. I told myself I didn't like the way the increases looked. I told myself it looked a little to large. The gauge worked out perfectly(I really did take the time to check before I started). I've gone from the medium down to the extra small. Ah well, begin again.

Note to self: If it doesn't look right, stop and have another look .
Ok.. I'll remember that and start fresh.....maybe I'll do that tomorrow. Perhaps my daughter could have her dream Austin sittin' on my needles as I go, directing the stitches. Yeah, Baby!
hehehehehe, you're hysterical Bobbie! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think the XS is a much better idea. That sweater was a monster!

I'll ask Austin tonight in my dreams if he can help you out. He's been pretty busy helping me with my lacey scarf though.