Sunday, October 16, 2005

Betty is back.....



That's always the way. When I have to frog a knit, it takes me forever to get back to it. But, here she is back to the point where she was frogged for all the ghastly mistakes. I must say, she's looking better that ever. I will start the decreases for the armholes today! Although, I have had my eye on a lovely sweater from Bobbie's new Rowan book that would be such an easy knit to break the tedium of Betty's stitch. But I will continue on her before I start another project. I promised myself I would. So I must.

And I will.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back Betty! She's lookin' good.

Which sweater do you want to make from the Vintage book? Salina? I can't wait to get my yarn for it!

Helen said...

Yup, Salina is the one! Thank goodnesss you've talked me out of my yarn diet because of course she must be knit with Rowan Tweed and I don't have any in my stash! Thanks hunny, I know it took a lot of persuading.

Anonymous said...

.....

Yes, I pretty much had to beg you to to buy that yarn didn't I?

You deserve it.. you have been on a yarn diet for weeks. ;)