Friday, November 20, 2009

Old Knitter Learns New Trick...



Wow...the magic loop (that daunting method that I have been reading about but afraid to try) is sooo easy and it works so well! I am very pleased with myself this morning. Knitting "Bella's Mitts" with Peruvian Highland Wool on my very favourite, Knitpicks needles. What fun!

Also on my double points, I have these mitts which are turning out very nicely:




This pattern is from Nancy Bush's "Folk Knitting in Estonia" Beautiful patterns in there.

2 comments:

Bobbie said...

Looking good!! You'll have to show me how you do magic loop. I just don't quite get it. That and I can never find two circulars.

Helen said...

And I can never find a whole set of double-points the same size...which is why I had to resort to magic loop! Necessity is the mother of invention.